Thursday, August 4, 2011

McDonald's Amman

Okay, so I finally did it.

After five weeks of munching on the local cuisine, I acquired a hankering for a quarter pounder with cheese and ventured to the local McDonald's (about a 15 minute walk from Amideast).


Calligraphy?  Fancy stuff.


Security booth in the parking lot



When I got there, I decided to try the McBig & Tasty combo meal instead.  It wasn't cheap - 4.5 JD (about $6.25).  All of the ingredients and cooking are halal.  This helped the beef - tasted much better, but hurt the fries - no beef tallow and not as greasy.

They did have a kickin' menu, though.




Oh well, I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as well as the content!
    security booth for sale near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.
    portable security guard booths

    ReplyDelete